Distracted Driving Accidents
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison can help you hold distracted drivers liable for the injuries and suffering they cause.
Each year, over 3,000 people are killed and 400,000 are injured in distracted driving accidents. If you have lost a loved one or been injured yourself, you can and should hold the distracted driver liable for their negligence by filing a wrongful death or personal injury claim.
PLBSH Is Here to Help as Your Car Accident Attorney
Thanks to over 30 years of experience helping injured victims just like you, PLBSH is perfectly positioned to provide guidance and representation through every step of your case, including:
- Gathering Evidence: As soon as you hire us, we will begin helping to gather evidence to prove that a distracted driver caused your accident. We will review police reports and accident scene photographs carefully, interview any eyewitnesses, and work with accident reconstructionists as needed to establish how and why the accident occurred. If the driver was distracted by a cell phone, we can work to obtain their phone records as proof.
- Quantifying Damages: You only get one chance at compensation for distracted driving accident injuries, so it is very important to make sure your claim includes all current and future damages related to your injuries. We will help you total up losses in all the following areas and put a fair value on them so you know how much compensation you may reasonable expect from your claim:
- Immediate medical bills
- Future medical treatment
- Short-term or long-term nursing care
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Lost wages
- Lost earning power
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Settlement Negotiations: As your attorney, we will serve as a passionate advocate for your best interests during settlement negotiations with the distracted driver’s insurance company. We know how to counter common insurance company tactics to prevent them from unfairly denying or reducing your compensation and make sure you get a fair settlement.
- Litigation: If the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement, we can file a lawsuit. Often, simply the act of filing is enough to get them back at the negotiation table. However, if necessary we can take your case all the way through the litigation process. Our firm has an excellent track record of winning significant verdicts for our clients.
Remember, the Sooner You Call, the Better
The sooner you contact Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison and get us working on your behalf, the stronger your case will be and the better your chances of securing maximum compensation for your injuries.
So what are you waiting for?
Call us at (800) 435-7542 now to learn more about working with us as your distracted driving accident attorney. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have solid legal grounds for a claim, we will represent you with no payment owed until we win your case.