Employment Attorney in Anaheim CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Anaheim CA.
Are you the victim of a hostile work environment? Do you suspect your employer is taking adverse actions against you because they are a sexist or a racist? You don’t need to become a legal expert yourself in order to confirm that your rights have been violated and take action against your employer.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Anaheim CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Anaheim CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBSH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Anaheim CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBSH.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Anaheim CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? With help from PLBSH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Anaheim CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBSH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we understand that trouble in the workplace can leave you feeling financially vulnerable. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in Anaheim CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.