Wrongful Termination Attorney in Anaheim CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Anaheim CA.
Losing your job can be stressful under the best of circumstances. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
The good news is that you can turn to an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Anaheim CA from Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison to help you understand and exercise your rights following an illegal firing.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
State and federal law protects employees from termination based on:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
At PLBSH, we can go over the facts of your case with you and help you understand if your firing can possibly attributed to discrimination or retaliation, and therefore merit hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Anaheim CA.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Anaheim CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Anaheim CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. We will work closely with you to make sure we understand your specific concerns and goals for your case, which may include securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Since litigation is time-consuming and costly, we try to resolve our clients’ legal matters in arbitration or mediation whenever possible. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Anaheim CA very seriously. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. With ample resources at our disposal, we are more than equal to the challenge of securing fair outcomes to even the most complicated wrongful termination cases.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Anaheim CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.