Wrongful Termination Attorney in Apple Valley CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Apple Valley CA.
No matter what you call it–downsizing, dismissal, termination–finding out you’re losing your job is never pleasant. However, if you believe you were wrongfully terminated, you are no doubt going to be especially upset about the situation.
You don’t have to just sit by and suffer the aftermath of an illegal firing. You can and should seek help from an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Apple Valley CA. At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we are ready and willing to provide all the advice, guidance, and legal representation you need to correct the situation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Employers can fire employees for poor performance or for no reason at all. What they cannot do is fire an employee for an illegal reason. The two main types of illegal reasons for termination are:
- Discrimination: Employers cannot fire an individual based purely on their age (if over 40), race/color, sex/gender, religion, disability, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or medical condition, including AIDs or HIV diagnosis. Keep in mind that even seemingly neutral policies can qualify as discrimination if they have a disproportionate impact on members of a certain protected group.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
At PLBSH, we can go over the facts of your case with you and help you understand if your firing can possibly attributed to discrimination or retaliation, and therefore merit hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Apple Valley CA.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Apple Valley CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Apple Valley CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. We can file a formal complaint against your employer aimed at securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Since litigation is time-consuming and costly, we try to resolve our clients’ legal matters in arbitration or mediation whenever possible. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Apple Valley CA very seriously. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Apple Valley CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Contact us at(800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.