Wrongful Termination Attorney in Bellflower CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Bellflower CA.
Have you recently lost your job? You may be feeling pretty shocked and perhaps even angry. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
You don’t have to just sit by and suffer the aftermath of an illegal firing. You can and should seek help from an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Bellflower CA. At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we are ready and willing to provide all the advice, guidance, and legal representation you need to correct the situation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Bellflower CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Bellflower CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Bellflower CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. Some of the possible outcomes we can achieve in legal action against your employer include:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Most wrongful termination cases can be successfully resolved in arbitration or mediation between your attorney and your employer’s attorneys. PLBSH has plenty of experience in these forums. However, if a satisfactory agreement cannot be reached, we will certainly not be afraid to take your claim to court.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Bellflower CA very seriously. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in Bellflower CA? Don’t be. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.