Wrongful Termination Attorney in Carson CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Carson CA.
Have you recently lost your job? You may be feeling pretty shocked and perhaps even angry. However, if you believe you were wrongfully terminated, you are no doubt going to be especially upset about the situation.
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Carson CA like Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Firing decisions are illegal when based on:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Carson CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Carson CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Carson CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
In most cases, we will pursue your interests in arbitration or mediation, since this will provide the fastest resolution to your case. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Carson CA very seriously. We have an excellent track record of success in and out of court, earned over half a century of legal work. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Carson CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.