Employment Attorney in Compton CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Compton CA.
Are you wondering when a joke crosses the line into harassment? Are you uncertain whether your employer is retaliating against you for reporting safety violations or other illegal practices? You don’t need to become a legal expert yourself in order to confirm that your rights have been violated and take action against your employer.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Compton CA
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Compton CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBSH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Compton CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBSH.
- Wrongful Termination: Do you suspect you have been fired in retaliation for reporting workplace violations, or for any other illegal reason? You can and should consult an employment attorney in Compton CA for help pursuing a claim.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBSH.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBSH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. Whether you have had an accident at work or developed a repetitive motion injury or an occupational disease, we can help you exercise your right to medical care and benefits.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Compton CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBSH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we understand that trouble in the workplace can leave you feeling financially vulnerable. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
For more information about how PLBSH can help as your employment attorney in Compton CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.