Wrongful Termination Attorney in Compton CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Compton CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Compton CA like Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: Employers cannot fire an individual based purely on their age (if over 40), race/color, sex/gender, religion, disability, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or medical condition, including AIDs or HIV diagnosis. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Compton CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Compton CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Compton CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. Some of the possible outcomes we can achieve in legal action against your employer include:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Since litigation is time-consuming and costly, we try to resolve our clients’ legal matters in arbitration or mediation whenever possible. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Compton CA. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Compton CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. Every potential client can receive a free initial consultation with no strings attached. If you have a strong case, we will represent you with no payment due unless we win your case. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.