Employment Attorney in Corona CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Corona CA.
Have you been subjected to offensive remarks about your race, religion, or gender at work? Are you uncertain whether your employer is retaliating against you for reporting safety violations or other illegal practices? Fortunately, you don’t have to comb through pages and pages of legalese to get answers to these questions and find out what your next steps should be.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Corona CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
As your employment attorney in Corona CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Corona CA, PLBSH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBSH.
- Wrongful Termination: Do you suspect you have been fired in retaliation for reporting workplace violations, or for any other illegal reason? You can and should consult an employment attorney in Corona CA for help pursuing a claim.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBSH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Is your boss stealing your tips? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBSH.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We will help you stand up against resistance from the insurance companies and make sure you get the medical care and monetary compensation you deserve under the law.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Corona CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBSH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in Corona CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.