Wrongful Termination Attorney in Corona CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Corona CA.
Losing your job can be stressful under the best of circumstances. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
The good news is that you can turn to an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Corona CA from Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison to help you understand and exercise your rights following an illegal firing.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Employers can fire employees for poor performance or for no reason at all. What they cannot do is fire an employee for an illegal reason. The two main types of illegal reasons for termination are:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Corona CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Corona CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Corona CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. We can file a formal complaint against your employer aimed at securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Most wrongful termination cases can be successfully resolved in arbitration or mediation between your attorney and your employer’s attorneys. PLBSH has plenty of experience in these forums. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Corona CA. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Corona CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.