Employment Attorney in El Monte CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in El Monte CA.
Are you wondering when a joke crosses the line into harassment? Do you suspect your employer is taking adverse actions against you because they are a sexist or a racist? You don’t need to become a legal expert yourself in order to confirm that your rights have been violated and take action against your employer.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in El Monte CA
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
As your employment attorney in El Monte CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBSH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in El Monte CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in El Monte CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? With help from PLBSH, you can hold your employer accountable for their violations of relevant wage and hour laws.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBSH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. We will help you stand up against resistance from the insurance companies and make sure you get the medical care and monetary compensation you deserve under the law.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in El Monte CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBSH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in El Monte CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.