Wrongful Termination Attorney in El Monte CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in El Monte CA.
No matter what you call it–downsizing, dismissal, termination–finding out you’re losing your job is never pleasant. If you believed you were a model employee, you may be even more confused to get let go. And you have to wonder…were your rights violated?
You don’t have to just sit by and suffer the aftermath of an illegal firing. You can and should seek help from an experienced wrongful termination attorney in El Monte CA. At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we are ready and willing to provide all the advice, guidance, and legal representation you need to correct the situation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Firing decisions are illegal when based on:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in El Monte CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in El Monte CA Can Help
Your wrongful termination attorney in El Monte CA can help you gather the necessary evidence for pursuing legal action against your employer. We will work closely with you to make sure we understand your specific concerns and goals for your case, which may include securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Most wrongful termination cases can be successfully resolved in arbitration or mediation between your attorney and your employer’s attorneys. PLBSH has plenty of experience in these forums. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH makes an excellent choice of wrongful termination attorney in El Monte CA because we sincerely care about your rights and your future. We have an excellent track record of success in and out of court, earned over half a century of legal work. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in El Monte CA? Don’t be. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. For more information or to schedule your free consultation, call (800) 435-7542 now.