Wrongful Termination Attorney in Garden Grove CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Garden Grove CA.
Have you recently lost your job? You may be feeling pretty shocked and perhaps even angry. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Garden Grove CA like Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
State and federal law protects employees from termination based on:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
At PLBSH, we can go over the facts of your case with you and help you understand if your firing can possibly attributed to discrimination or retaliation, and therefore merit hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Garden Grove CA.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Garden Grove CA Can Help
Your wrongful termination attorney in Garden Grove CA can help you gather the necessary evidence for pursuing legal action against your employer. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Most wrongful termination cases can be successfully resolved in arbitration or mediation between your attorney and your employer’s attorneys. PLBSH has plenty of experience in these forums. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Garden Grove CA very seriously. We have an excellent track record of success in and out of court, earned over half a century of legal work. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Garden Grove CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. For more information or to schedule your free consultation, call (800) 435-7542 now.