Wrongful Termination Attorney in Gardena CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Gardena CA.
No matter what you call it–downsizing, dismissal, termination–finding out you’re losing your job is never pleasant. However, if you believe you were wrongfully terminated, you are no doubt going to be especially upset about the situation.
You don’t have to just sit by and suffer the aftermath of an illegal firing. You can and should seek help from an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Gardena CA. At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we are ready and willing to provide all the advice, guidance, and legal representation you need to correct the situation.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
State and federal law protects employees from termination based on:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Gardena CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Gardena CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Gardena CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Whenever possible, we strive to bring wrongful termination cases to fast and favorable conclusions using mediation or arbitration. However, if a satisfactory agreement cannot be reached, we will certainly not be afraid to take your claim to court.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH makes an excellent choice of wrongful termination attorney in Gardena CA because we sincerely care about your rights and your future. We have an excellent track record of success in and out of court, earned over half a century of legal work. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Gardena CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. Every potential client can receive a free initial consultation with no strings attached. If you have a strong case, we will represent you with no payment due unless we win your case. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.