Wrongful Termination Attorney in Hawthorne CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Hawthorne CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But if you believe that you were fired in violation of California or federal employment law, the situation will be even more frustrating.
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Hawthorne CA like Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Employers can fire employees for poor performance or for no reason at all. What they cannot do is fire an employee for an illegal reason. The two main types of illegal reasons for termination are:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Hawthorne CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Hawthorne CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Hawthorne CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. We can file a formal complaint against your employer aimed at securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Since litigation is time-consuming and costly, we try to resolve our clients’ legal matters in arbitration or mediation whenever possible. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH makes an excellent choice of wrongful termination attorney in Hawthorne CA because we sincerely care about your rights and your future. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in Hawthorne CA? Don’t be. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. For more information or to schedule your free consultation, call (800) 435-7542 now.