Wrongful Termination Attorney in Hesperia CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Hesperia CA.
Losing your job can be stressful under the best of circumstances. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
Fortunately, you can fight back against an illegal firing with help from a wrongful termination attorney in Hesperia CA. Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is here to help you with every step of the legal process required to hold your former employer accountable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: Employers cannot fire an individual based purely on their age (if over 40), race/color, sex/gender, religion, disability, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or medical condition, including AIDs or HIV diagnosis. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Hesperia CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Hesperia CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Hesperia CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Whenever possible, we strive to bring wrongful termination cases to fast and favorable conclusions using mediation or arbitration. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Hesperia CA. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Hesperia CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.