Employment Attorney in Huntington Park CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Huntington Park CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you have questions about your rights in the workplace, you might not know where to turn for answers.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Huntington Park CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
As your employment attorney in Huntington Park CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Huntington Park CA, PLBSH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: Do you suspect you have been fired in retaliation for reporting workplace violations, or for any other illegal reason? You can and should consult an employment attorney in Huntington Park CA for help pursuing a claim.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? PLBSH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Huntington Park CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBSH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced employment attorney in Huntington Park CA, please call (800) 435-7542 now.