Wrongful Termination Attorney in Huntington Park CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Park CA.
No matter what you call it–downsizing, dismissal, termination–finding out you’re losing your job is never pleasant. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
Fortunately, you can fight back against an illegal firing with help from a wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Park CA. Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is here to help you with every step of the legal process required to hold your former employer accountable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Employers can fire employees for poor performance or for no reason at all. What they cannot do is fire an employee for an illegal reason. The two main types of illegal reasons for termination are:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Park CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Huntington Park CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Park CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
In most cases, we will pursue your interests in arbitration or mediation, since this will provide the fastest resolution to your case. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Park CA. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Huntington Park CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. Every potential client can receive a free initial consultation with no strings attached. If you have a strong case, we will represent you with no payment due unless we win your case. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.