Employment Attorney in Irvine CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Irvine CA.
Are you wondering when a joke crosses the line into harassment? Are you concerned that you were targeted in a recent batch of layoffs due to your age? Fortunately, finding the answer to these and other employment law questions isn’t going to require you to become a legal expert yourself.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Irvine CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Irvine CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBSH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Irvine CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Irvine CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBSH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? PLBSH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBSH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Irvine CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBSH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in Irvine CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.