Wrongful Termination Attorney in Moreno Valley CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Moreno Valley CA.
Have you recently lost your job? You may be feeling pretty shocked and perhaps even angry. However, if you believe you were wrongfully terminated, you are no doubt going to be especially upset about the situation.
The good news is that you can turn to an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Moreno Valley CA from Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison to help you understand and exercise your rights following an illegal firing.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Moreno Valley CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Moreno Valley CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Moreno Valley CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Whenever possible, we strive to bring wrongful termination cases to fast and favorable conclusions using mediation or arbitration. However, if a satisfactory agreement cannot be reached, we will certainly not be afraid to take your claim to court.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Moreno Valley CA. We have an excellent track record of success in and out of court, earned over half a century of legal work. With ample resources at our disposal, we are more than equal to the challenge of securing fair outcomes to even the most complicated wrongful termination cases.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Moreno Valley CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.