Employment Attorney in Murrieta CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Murrieta CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you suspect you’ve been subject to illegal treatment in the workplace, you might not know what to do.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Murrieta CA
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Murrieta CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
PLBSH has decades of experience as an employment attorney in Murrieta CA, including cases involving the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. We can fight to make your employer reverse their illegal treatment and/or provide monetary compensation.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in Murrieta CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: We handle all kinds of harassment cases, including sexual harassment cases related to coercion for sexual favors as well as cases based on offensive remarks regarding race, gender, religion, etc.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Is your boss stealing your tips? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBSH.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. Whether you have had an accident at work or developed a repetitive motion injury or an occupational disease, we can help you exercise your right to medical care and benefits.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Murrieta CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBSH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in Murrieta CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.