Wrongful Termination Attorney in Murrieta CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Murrieta CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Murrieta CA like Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Firing decisions are illegal when based on:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Murrieta CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Murrieta CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Murrieta CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. We will work closely with you to make sure we understand your specific concerns and goals for your case, which may include securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Most wrongful termination cases can be successfully resolved in arbitration or mediation between your attorney and your employer’s attorneys. PLBSH has plenty of experience in these forums. However, if a satisfactory agreement cannot be reached, we will certainly not be afraid to take your claim to court.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Murrieta CA. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Murrieta CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. For more information or to schedule your free consultation, call (800) 435-7542 now.