Employment Attorney in Norwalk CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Norwalk CA.
Are you wondering when a joke crosses the line into harassment? Are you concerned that you were targeted in a recent batch of layoffs due to your age? Fortunately, you don’t have to comb through pages and pages of legalese to get answers to these questions and find out what your next steps should be.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Norwalk CA
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Norwalk CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
PLBSH has decades of experience as an employment attorney in Norwalk CA, including cases involving the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Norwalk CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBSH.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We will help you stand up against resistance from the insurance companies and make sure you get the medical care and monetary compensation you deserve under the law.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Norwalk CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBSH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we understand that trouble in the workplace can leave you feeling financially vulnerable. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in Norwalk CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.