Employment Attorney in Ontario CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Ontario CA.
Both California law and federal law contain many protections for workers. The only trouble is, these two sets of laws overlap in very confusing and complicated ways. If you suspect you’ve been subject to illegal treatment in the workplace, you might not know what to do.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Ontario CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in Ontario CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBSH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Ontario CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Just about any adverse job action that is based purely on your race, gender, religion, etc. can qualify as discrimination. We can fight to make your employer reverse their illegal treatment and/or provide monetary compensation.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Ontario CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Is your boss stealing your tips? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBSH.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Ontario CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBSH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost. The initial consultation is always free, and if you have a strong case we may represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means we will take a percentage of your compensation as your fee if and only if we win your case.
To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced employment attorney in Ontario CA, please call (800) 435-7542 now.