Wrongful Termination Attorney in Ontario CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Ontario CA.
Losing your job is always hard. If you believed you were a model employee, you may be even more confused to get let go. And you have to wonder…were your rights violated?
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Ontario CA like Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Employers can fire employees for poor performance or for no reason at all. What they cannot do is fire an employee for an illegal reason. The two main types of illegal reasons for termination are:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Keep in mind that even seemingly neutral policies can qualify as discrimination if they have a disproportionate impact on members of a certain protected group.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Ontario CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Ontario CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Ontario CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. We will work closely with you to make sure we understand your specific concerns and goals for your case, which may include securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
In most cases, we will pursue your interests in arbitration or mediation, since this will provide the fastest resolution to your case. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Ontario CA very seriously. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. With ample resources at our disposal, we are more than equal to the challenge of securing fair outcomes to even the most complicated wrongful termination cases.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Ontario CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.