Wrongful Termination Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
No matter what you call it–downsizing, dismissal, termination–finding out you’re losing your job is never pleasant. However, if you believe you were wrongfully terminated, you are no doubt going to be especially upset about the situation.
Fortunately, you can fight back against an illegal firing with help from a wrongful termination attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is here to help you with every step of the legal process required to hold your former employer accountable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Employers can fire employees for poor performance or for no reason at all. What they cannot do is fire an employee for an illegal reason. The two main types of illegal reasons for termination are:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Wrongful termination actions can also be brought against employers whose seemingly neutral policies end up causing the severance of a disproportionate number of individuals in a protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA Can Help
As soon as you retain us as your wrongful termination attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, we will immediately begin working on your behalf. The first step is to have you collect documentation regarding your termination and any discriminatory or illegal practices in your workplace. We can file a formal complaint against your employer aimed at securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
In most cases, we will pursue your interests in arbitration or mediation, since this will provide the fastest resolution to your case. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH makes an excellent choice of wrongful termination attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA because we sincerely care about your rights and your future. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. For more information or to schedule your free consultation, call (800) 435-7542 now.