Employment Attorney in Redondo Beach CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Redondo Beach CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you’ve been harassed or discriminated against at work, you may be feeling understandably confused about your next steps.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Redondo Beach CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
As your employment attorney in Redondo Beach CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Redondo Beach CA, PLBSH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Redondo Beach CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? PLBSH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. Whether you have had an accident at work or developed a repetitive motion injury or an occupational disease, we can help you exercise your right to medical care and benefits.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in Redondo Beach CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBSH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
For more information about how PLBSH can help as your employment attorney in Redondo Beach CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.