Wrongful Termination Attorney in Redondo Beach CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Redondo Beach CA.
Losing your job is always hard. But if you believe that you were fired in violation of California or federal employment law, the situation will be even more frustrating.
The good news is that you can turn to an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Redondo Beach CA from Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison to help you understand and exercise your rights following an illegal firing.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Firing decisions are illegal when based on:
- Discrimination: If you can show that your employer singled you out for firing based on a protected characteristic such as your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc., this qualifies as wrongful termination. Keep in mind that even seemingly neutral policies can qualify as discrimination if they have a disproportionate impact on members of a certain protected group.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Redondo Beach CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Redondo Beach CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Redondo Beach CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. We will work closely with you to make sure we understand your specific concerns and goals for your case, which may include securing:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
In most cases, we will pursue your interests in arbitration or mediation, since this will provide the fastest resolution to your case. However, if a satisfactory agreement cannot be reached, we will certainly not be afraid to take your claim to court.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Redondo Beach CA very seriously. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. With ample resources at our disposal, we are more than equal to the challenge of securing fair outcomes to even the most complicated wrongful termination cases.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in Redondo Beach CA? Don’t be. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.