Wrongful Termination Attorney in Rialto CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Rialto CA.
Have you recently lost your job? You may be feeling pretty shocked and perhaps even angry. But if you believe that you were fired in violation of California or federal employment law, the situation will be even more frustrating.
Fortunately, you can fight back against an illegal firing with help from a wrongful termination attorney in Rialto CA. Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is here to help you with every step of the legal process required to hold your former employer accountable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
State and federal law protects employees from termination based on:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
Proving an employer’s motivation for a firing can be challenging, so the best way to figure out if you have a strong case for compensation is to consult an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Rialto CA for advice.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Rialto CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Rialto CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. Depending on the circumstances of your firing and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we can seek:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Whenever possible, we strive to bring wrongful termination cases to fast and favorable conclusions using mediation or arbitration. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Rialto CA very seriously. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. With ample resources at our disposal, we are more than equal to the challenge of securing fair outcomes to even the most complicated wrongful termination cases.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Rialto CA while you are out of work? Don’t be. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Take the first step today by calling us at(800) 435-7542.