Employment Attorney in Riverside CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Riverside CA.
Are you wondering when a joke crosses the line into harassment? Do you suspect your employer is taking adverse actions against you because they are a sexist or a racist? Fortunately, you don’t have to comb through pages and pages of legalese to get answers to these questions and find out what your next steps should be.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Riverside CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
As your employment attorney in Riverside CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Riverside CA, PLBSH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. We can fight to make your employer reverse their illegal treatment and/or provide monetary compensation.
- Wrongful Termination: Do you suspect you have been fired in retaliation for reporting workplace violations, or for any other illegal reason? You can and should consult an employment attorney in Riverside CA for help pursuing a claim.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBSH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Have you been denied meal and rest breaks at appropriate intervals? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBSH.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBSH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Riverside CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBSH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in Riverside CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.