Wrongful Termination Attorney in Riverside CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Riverside CA.
Losing your job can be stressful under the best of circumstances. But the situation will be particularly frustrating if you feel that the firing was unfair or illegal.
Fortunately, you can fight back against an illegal firing with help from a wrongful termination attorney in Riverside CA. Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is here to help you with every step of the legal process required to hold your former employer accountable for their actions.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
State and federal law protects employees from termination based on:
- Discrimination: Employers cannot fire an individual based purely on their age (if over 40), race/color, sex/gender, religion, disability, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or medical condition, including AIDs or HIV diagnosis. Keep in mind that even seemingly neutral policies can qualify as discrimination if they have a disproportionate impact on members of a certain protected group.
- Retaliation: When an employee refuses to go along with illegal or unsafe practices at work, employers may be tempted to fire them as punishment. This is called retaliation and it is illegal. It is also illegal to fire employees simply because they have exercised their right to time off for jury duty, voting, pregnancy, or medical leave.
At PLBSH, we can go over the facts of your case with you and help you understand if your firing can possibly attributed to discrimination or retaliation, and therefore merit hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Riverside CA.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Riverside CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Riverside CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. Some of the possible outcomes we can achieve in legal action against your employer include:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Since litigation is time-consuming and costly, we try to resolve our clients’ legal matters in arbitration or mediation whenever possible. If litigation is required, you can count on us to provide outstanding courtroom representation.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Riverside CA very seriously. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
If you’ve lost your job, you may be watching your budget very carefully. You might even worry that you can’t afford a wrongful termination attorney in Riverside CA. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. Every potential client can receive a free initial consultation with no strings attached. If you have a strong case, we will represent you with no payment due unless we win your case. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.