Employment Attorney in San Bernardino CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in San Bernardino CA.
Are you wondering when a joke crosses the line into harassment? Do you suspect your employer is taking adverse actions against you because they are a sexist or a racist? Fortunately, you don’t have to comb through pages and pages of legalese to get answers to these questions and find out what your next steps should be.
All you really need to do is:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in San Bernardino CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
You can rely on us to fight tenaciously for your rights and interests as your employment attorney in San Bernardino CA. Depending on the facts of the case and your goals for the resolution of the matter, we may be able to secure:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in San Bernardino CA, PLBSH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBSH.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer can fire you for poor performance, for policy violations, or for no reason at all. They cannot fire you just because of your race, religion, age (if over 40), gender, etc. They also cannot fire you for whistleblowing or for taking pregnancy leave. If you suspect you have been fired illegally, you need to contact an employment attorney in San Bernardino CA for help pursuing a claim right away.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Is your boss stealing your tips? PLBSH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBSH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in San Bernardino CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in San Bernardino CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.