Employment Attorney in Santa Ana CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Santa Ana CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you’ve been harassed or discriminated against at work, you may be feeling understandably confused about your next steps.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Santa Ana CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we understand state and federal employment law in detail. We will help you understand your rights and ensure that any necessary legal actions are taken under the appropriate law and in compliance with all relevant deadlines and procedures.
As your employment attorney in Santa Ana CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
After many years as an employment attorney in Santa Ana CA, PLBSH has gathered ample experience in a diverse range of cases. Our core practice areas are:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Santa Ana CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Do you never get your full meal and rest breaks? PLBSH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBSH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Santa Ana CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we do not want anyone to have to endure violations of their rights simply because they think they can’t afford to hire an attorney. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced employment attorney in Santa Ana CA, please call (800) 435-7542 now.