Wrongful Termination Attorney in Temecula CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Temecula CA.
Have you recently lost your job? You may be feeling pretty shocked and perhaps even angry. If you believed you were a model employee, you may be even more confused to get let go. And you have to wonder…were your rights violated?
You can and should consult a wrongful termination attorney in Temecula CA like Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison for reliable advice about the merits of your case and skilled representation in any legal actions you may wish to take against your employer.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
State and federal law protects employees from termination based on:
- Discrimination: Employers cannot fire an individual based purely on their age (if over 40), race/color, sex/gender, religion, disability, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or medical condition, including AIDs or HIV diagnosis. Keep in mind that even seemingly neutral policies can qualify as discrimination if they have a disproportionate impact on members of a certain protected group.
- Retaliation: You have the right to engage in certain legally protected activities like jury duty, voting, military service, taking family or medical leave, and whistleblowing. If an employer uses any of these activities as grounds for termination, they are acting illegally.
The best way to determine if your situation merits legal action is to discuss your case with an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Temecula CA like PLBSH.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Temecula CA Can Help
Your wrongful termination attorney in Temecula CA can help you gather the necessary evidence for pursuing legal action against your employer. Some of the possible outcomes we can achieve in legal action against your employer include:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Most wrongful termination cases can be successfully resolved in arbitration or mediation between your attorney and your employer’s attorneys. PLBSH has plenty of experience in these forums. However, if a satisfactory agreement cannot be reached, we will certainly not be afraid to take your claim to court.
Why Choose PLBSH
PLBSH has what it takes to get results as your wrongful termination attorney in Temecula CA. We are well known as a respected and effective employment law attorney with over 50 years of experience in and out of court. You can rely on us to fight aggressively and diligently to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in Temecula CA? Don’t be. You can discuss your case for free during an initial consultation, and receive top-quality representation at no out of pocket cost if you qualify for our contingency fee representation. Take the first step today by calling us at (800) 435-7542.