Employment Attorney in Torrance CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Torrance CA.
Both California law and federal law contain many protections for workers. The only trouble is, these two sets of laws overlap in very confusing and complicated ways. If you have questions about your rights in the workplace, you might not know where to turn for answers.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Torrance CA
Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison is a respected and experienced firm with a detailed understanding of both California and federal employment law. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
As your employment attorney in Torrance CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBSH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Torrance CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. You do not have to stand for this kind of mistreatment. Instead, you can hold your employer liable for their illegal actions with help from PLBSH.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Torrance CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Have you been shortchanged on your overtime pay? Is your boss stealing your tips? You can get experienced help resolving these and other violations of wage and hour laws at PLBSH.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. You can rely on us to present the strongest possible case for compensation.
Whether your case can be resolved relatively quickly in negotiations or arbitration with your employer, or must proceed to court, you can rely on the legal team of PLBSH to stand behind you every step of the way as your employment attorney in Torrance CA, always fighting for the best possible resolution to your case.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
For more information about how PLBSH can help as your employment attorney in Torrance CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.