Wrongful Termination Attorney in Torrance CA
For top-quality representation, turn to PLBSH as your wrongful termination attorney in Torrance CA.
Losing your job is always hard. If you believed you were a model employee, you may be even more confused to get let go. And you have to wonder…were your rights violated?
The good news is that you can turn to an experienced wrongful termination attorney in Torrance CA from Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison to help you understand and exercise your rights following an illegal firing.
Now You May Wonder…
…What Constitutes Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful termination falls into two main categories:
- Discrimination: Employment decisions cannot be made purely on the basis of the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion, or any other protected characteristic. If an employer adopts a seemingly neutral policy that has a disproportionate effect on the employment of members of one of these groups, this can also qualify as wrongful termination.
- Retaliation: Employers cannot fire an individual based on their participation in certain legally protected activities like whistleblowing, reporting workplace safety violations, reporting sexual harassment, taking family or medical leave, taking time off for jury duty, or taking time off to vote.
At PLBSH, we can go over the facts of your case with you and help you understand if your firing can possibly attributed to discrimination or retaliation, and therefore merit hiring a wrongful termination attorney in Torrance CA.
How a Wrongful Termination Attorney in Torrance CA Can Help
Our first duty as your wrongful termination attorney in Torrance CA is to help you gather evidence for your case and create a compelling argument showing that your employer acted illegally and that you deserve compensation. Some of the possible outcomes we can achieve in legal action against your employer include:
- Reinstatement in your position at your prior salary and benefit level
- Compensation for lost wages and benefits
- Reimbursement of your legal fees
- A monetary award designed to punish the company for their illegal actions
Since litigation is time-consuming and costly, we try to resolve our clients’ legal matters in arbitration or mediation whenever possible. But we will also stand behind you during litigation if this is what it takes to secure a fair and favorable outcome to your case.
Why Choose PLBSH
At PLBSH, we sincerely care about your rights and your future, and we take our role as your wrongful termination attorney in Torrance CA very seriously. We have over 50 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and litigation. We will not be intimidated by even the most complicated wrongful termination cases. Instead, we will work tirelessly to build and present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Worried about finding room in your post-employment budget for a wrongful termination attorney in Torrance CA? Don’t be. PLBSH offers free initial consultations, plus no-risk representation to qualifying clients. Contact us at (800) 435-7542 today to learn more about how we can help with your case.