Employment Attorney in Victorville CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in Victorville CA.
Employment law can be confusing in any state, but especially here in California where state laws often provide different and expanded protections to workers. If you have questions about your rights in the workplace, you might not know where to turn for answers.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in Victorville CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. You can trust us to provide our honest and reliable opinion of the merits of your case and your potential for receiving compensation.
As your employment attorney in Victorville CA, we will work quickly and aggressively to build a strong argument for maximum compensation. We are always careful to explore all possible areas of recovery including:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Over the years, PLBSH has handled just about every type of employment law matter you can imagine. We can serve as your employment attorney in Victorville CA on cases involving:
- Discrimination: Are you being treated differently than your coworkers purely because of your race, religion, or other protected characteristic? For example, maybe you’ve been passed over for a promotion or reassigned to the worst shift. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: If you have been the victim of wrongful termination, an employment attorney in Victorville CA can help you get your job back. Or, if you prefer, we can focus on securing monetary compensation.
- Harassment: An isolated remark–however offensive–is not harassment. But a pattern of offensive behavior that creates a hostile work environment is harassment. Stand up for your right to a fair and respectful workplace with help from PLBSH.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Is your employer refusing to pay overtime? Is your boss stealing your tips? PLBSH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: PLBSH is known as a particularly effective workers’ comp attorney, having won over $100 million for our clients in the past 15 years. We represent victims of workplace accidents as well as individuals afflicted with occupational illnesses.
Sometimes, all it takes to get your employer to admit their wrongdoing is a letter from your employment attorney in Victorville CA. In other cases, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in order to get taken seriously. No matter what it takes to resolve your case, PLBSH will be right beside you every step of the way, working diligently to protect your rights and interests and secure the outcome you desire.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At PLBSH, we understand that trouble in the workplace can leave you feeling financially vulnerable. We offer free initial consultations to all prospective clients, and we offer no-risk representation in many cases. If we don’t win you a settlement, you do not have to pay for our services.
For more information about how PLBSH can help as your employment attorney in Victorville CA, please call (800) 435-7542 and request your free initial consultation.