Employment Attorney in West Covina CA
Protect your right to fair treatment in the workplace with PLBSH as your employment attorney in West Covina CA.
While it’s commendable that both the state of California and the federal government want to protect the rights of workers, unfortunately the result is an overlapping patchwork of state and federal laws that can be very confusing to the layperson. If you’ve been harassed or discriminated against at work, you may be feeling understandably confused about your next steps.
Fortunately, you really have to do just one thing:
Hire PLBSH as your Employment Attorney in West Covina CA
At Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison, we know all the nuances of the laws and procedures that apply to your case. We will explain your rights under the law as well as the evidence that will be needed to prove your case, to help you decide if you wish to pursue a formal legal action against your employer.
As your employment attorney in West Covina CA, we will fight aggressively for you to receive full and fair compensation for the mistreatment you have suffered in the workplace. This may include:
- Back pay
- Front pay
- Emotional distress damages
- Reversal of adverse job actions
- Punitive damages
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
PLBSH has decades of experience as an employment attorney in West Covina CA, including cases involving the following areas of employment law:
- Discrimination: If you have been treated differently from your coworkers purely on the basis of a protected characteristic such as age (if over 40), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, pregnancy, or disability, this is discrimination. PLBSH will help you stand up for your right to fair treatment in the workplace.
- Wrongful Termination: Do you suspect you have been fired in retaliation for reporting workplace violations, or for any other illegal reason? You can and should consult an employment attorney in West Covina CA for help pursuing a claim.
- Harassment: Whether you have been subject to sexual harassment or offensive remarks regarding a protected characteristic such as race or religion, PLBSH will help you gather evidence to prove a pattern of harassment and position you to secure full and fair compensation for your suffering.
- Wage & Hour Claims: Has your employer refused to pay minimum wage or overtime? Is your boss stealing your tips? PLBSH is very knowledgeable about wage and hour laws, and we can help you hold your boss accountable for any violations.
- Workers’ Compensation: Over the past 15 years, we have won over $100 million in benefits and compensation for workers injured on the job. We will help you stand up against resistance from the insurance companies and make sure you get the medical care and monetary compensation you deserve under the law.
Some cases can be resolved fairly quickly in negotiations between your employer and your employment attorney in West Covina CA. In other cases, we need to take the matter to court for a decision. In either situation, PLBSH will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to ensure the most favorable resolution possible.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
Don’t let financial concerns prevent you from hiring an attorney to protect your rights and interests in the face of workplace violations. We provide free initial consultations and accept many clients on a contingency fee basis, so that you only have to pay our fee if and when we win your case.
To learn more about hiring PLBSH as your employment attorney in West Covina CA, please contact us at (800) 435-7542 now.